Non-Transfer to Third Parties
Entry into Effect
Exelot is owned by Exelot Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Israel as well as the State of Hong Kong, and its address is at the airport cargo complex, 8 Hativa Road, POB 19, Ben Gurion Airport 7010000 Israel.
To use the website, users must fill out a registration form. During the registration process, users must provide certain information such as name, address, telephone number and email address. For customs purposes, it is obligatory to provide identity numbers. For the purpose of payment, credit card or PayPal account details must be entered. Means of payment will be updated from time to time. We will use this information to make contact with users for sending their orders and for their distribution. We do not gather identifying information of users unless the users provide us with this information.
Cookies are information components kept on the hard drive of the user which contain information about the user. This information can help in upgrading the user’s experience on the website. For example, by establishing a cookie on our website, a user does not have to enter his password more than once. We may make use of temporary cookies to upgrade the purchasing experience of the user. These vanish as soon as the user closes the web browser. Cookies do not remove information from the hard drive, email or any other source of information. If the user disables cookies, he may use the website, but it is possible that certain website features will be limited as a result.
We implement a range of recognized security measures in order to secure your personal information. When a user enters sensitive information on the website, this information is secured. When a user enters sensitive information during the registration process, this information is encrypted using a 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) – the leader in the field, provided by the websites with which the Company works, including Amazon and GoDaddy. Users may at any time choose to cease receiving marketing emails from the Company. You may do so by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the email.
Choice of Law
Settlement of Disputes/Arbitration
- 2. A demand for arbitration must be given no more than 60 days after the grounds or contention.
- 3. If the parties have not reached a mutual agreement with regard to the appointment of an arbitrator or the characteristics of the arbitrator within 30 days of the filing of the demand to hold an arbitration process, then the arbitrator will be appointed in accordance with what is stated in the Regulations.
- 4. The entire arbitration process will take place in Hebrew or English, at your choice.
- 6. The arbitrator will implement applicable law pursuant to Section 20 above. Every decision of the arbitrator will be in writing and will give details of the conclusions of the arbitrator regarding the facts and the legal conclusions of the arbitrator.
- 7. The hearings of the arbitrator may be held via telephone or video, at the Company’s expense.
- 8. If the arbitration is held in Israel, the parties agree that there is no right of appeal to the Israeli Institute of Commercial Arbitration under the Regulations, but only to the court as stated below.
- 9. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and cannot be appealed against, but subject to judicial review of the court in the United States in New York (if the arbitration is held in the United States) or the Israeli court in Tel Aviv (if the arbitration is held in Israel. Federal law will apply to any procedure before the court in the United States, or the Arbitration Law, 5728-1968, according to the case.
Termination and Reservation of Rights